As part of our commitment to data validity and reliability, MSQC conducts inter-rater reliability (IRR) clinical data review at each participating hospital.
In brief, the process for the IRR is as follows:
- If requested, complete this form to provide contact information for the MSQC Clinical Site Coordinators to be granted remote access to the site’s EMR for the IRR.
- 2 weeks prior to the IRR, the site will be notified by the MSQC Coordinating Center of when the IRR will begin at their site along with the 15 case numbers that have been chosen at random for potential audit.
- A minimum of 4 out of the 15 cases will be reviewed by at least two MSQC Clinical Site Coordinators.
- Approximately 2 weeks following the review, the Coordinating Center will return IRR results and summary to the site for review.
- After the results and summary are reviewed by the site, a mutually convenient date and time for a web-conference or site visit may be held to allow for discussion of the IRR results between the site and the MSQC Coordinating Center.
- Following this discussion, a final report will be forwarded to the SCQR, Supervisor, and Surgeon Champion at the site.
The following sites are expected to undergo Inter-Rater Reliability Clinical Data Review in 2018:
Ascension Crittenton Hospital
Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
Bronson Methodist Hospital
Henry Ford Allegiance Health
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
McLaren - Central Michigan
McLaren - Flint
McLaren - Lapeer Region
McLaren - Macomb
McLaren - Oakland
McLaren - Port Huron
Mercy Health Saint Mary's
Metro Health Hospital
Munson HealthCare Cadillac Hospital
Munson Medical Center
Sparrow Carson Hospital
St. Mary Mercy Hospital
St. Mary's of Michigan
The following sites are expected to undergo Inter-Rater Reliability Clinical Data Review in 2019:
Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills
Beaumont Hospital - Grosse Pointe
Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak
Beaumont Hospital - Troy
Beaumont Hospital - Wayne
Borgess Medical Center
Detroit Receiving Hospital
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Harper University Hospital
Huron Valley Sinai Hospital
Lake Huron Medical Center
McLaren - Bay Region
ProMedica Bixby Hospital
Providence Hospital - Southfield
Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
St. John Hospital and Medical Center
St. John Macomb Oakland Hospital
St. John River District Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
UP Health System - Marquette
Linked below are a number of resources to help you prepare for your IRR. Please contact the MSQC Clinical Support Team if you have any questions or concerns.