Implementing MSQC Data Integration
Data integration is the process by which hospital IT can supplement patient records with additional information without the need for manual abstraction from the SCQR. This process can greatly increase the efficiency with which cases are abstracted and completed by reducing the amount of fields which must be filled out manually.
The documents on this page serve to inform both hospital IT and SCQR staff as to how data integration will be set up and function for the MSQC workstation. When your site is ready to begin the process of integrating with ArborMetrix please start by reading through the documentation below and viewing the introductory video. If you have questions or need further information, please contact ArborMetrix technical support at MSQCDataIntegration@arbormetrix.com.
- MSQC Data Integration Overview and Set Up Instructions (Last updated: Aug 30 2016)
- MSQC Data Integration Data Dictionary (Last updated: Feb 26 2018)
- MSQC Data Integration FAQ (Last updated: Aug 30 2016)
- MSQC Data Integration - Columns formerly -99 now to be null (Last updated: Mar 30 2016)
- MSQC Data Integration - Key Changes From QCMitt Upload (Last updated: Aug 30 2016)
- Example Denominator File (on request)
- Example Upload File (CSV) (on request)
- Example Upload file (MDB) (on request)
MSQC/ArborMetrix Data Integration Overview Video
When you are ready to proceed with implementing data integration for MSQC, or if you have any questions or need further information, please contact ArborMetrix technical support at MSQCDataIntegration@arbormetrix.com. One of the team members will reach out to you with more information and next steps.
Other Useful MSQC Data Collection Resources
- MSQC Approach to Automated Data Collection - more information on MSQC's hybrid approach to collecting administrative data for both sampled and non-sampled cases
- ArborMetrix Minimum Browser Requirements