Call for Abstracts: Poster Presentations
The Michigan Surgical Quality Collaborative invites you to submit an abstract for poster presentations at the MSQC Conference on October 5-6, 2017. Applications are invited from individuals at MSQC hospitals, partner organizations, and other collaborators. Posters might showcase first-hand experiences with quality improvement, related research, or the implementation of best practices. This is an ideal opportunity to share novel quality, safety and efficiency initiatives and lessons learned from bringing these projects and programs from concept through implementation, to sustained improvement.
Selected poster presentations will be on display in key locations throughout the conference. This will include a designated time and place for attendees to view the posters and to interact with the presenters.
- At least one author of the poster must attend the conference and be present during poster sessions.
- Invited posters should be either 4 ft. high by 4 ft. wide or 4 ft. high by 6 ft. wide.
- Backing boards consistent with the above dimensions will be provided.
- Electronic copies of posters are welcomed and appreciated. If provided by presenters, these copies can be made available to attendees via the MSQC Conference website.
- Poster printing and assembly is the responsibility of the presenter(s).
One presenter per organization will receive complimentary registration for the conference. Travel and other related expenses are the responsibility of the presenter.
The closing date for abstract submission was Friday September 15, 2017.