Data Request Process for MSQC PSO Participating Hospitals
MSQC participating hospitals may request limited data sets and ad hoc reports for the purpose of conducting research, quality improvement projects, and patient safety activities. Please contact MSQCCustomerSupport@med.umich.edu if you need to request data.
We will ask you to complete a Data and Report Request Form, which will take approximately 5-10 minutes. Before requesting access to the form, you will want to have available your project description/project protocol, your IRB Approval Letter (if applicable), and have a clear idea of the variables you will need for your investigation.
As always, if you have any problems or questions, please contact MSQCCustomerSupport@med.umich.edu.
MSQC Data Use Resources
The following resources are available to MSQC members:
- MSQC Policy Document 200.07: Data Request Process for MSQC PSO Participating Hospitals
- A Guide to Working Safely with Electronic Protected Health Information in Research
- The Center for Statistical Consultation and Research (CSCAR) offers free consulting in data analysis and statistical methods for researchers
MSQC Case Selection Policies
- MSQC 3.0 Case Sampling Methodology (Op dates10/1/2015 - 12/31/2016)
- MSQC 4.0 Case Sampling Methodology (Op dates: 1/1/2017 - present)