Call for Abstracts
The Michigan Surgical Quality Collaborative (MSQC) is an organization that focuses on real-world improvements in surgical outcomes. The MSQC provides 70 member hospitals in Michigan with practical approaches to better patient outcomes and lower costs.
The Michigan Surgical Quality Collaborative invites you to submit an abstract for poster presentations at the MSQC Conference in Detroit in October 2019. Posters might showcase first-hand experiences with surgical quality improvement, related research or the implementation of best practices. Selected poster presentations will be on display in key locations during the conference.
- At least one author of the poster must attend the conference and be present during poster sessions.
- Posters should be either 4x4ft. or 4x6ft.
- Backing boards consistent with the above dimensions will be provided.
- Poster printing and assembly is the responsibility of the presenter(s).
Compensation & Awards:
- One presenter per organization will receive complimentary registration for the conference. Travel and other related expenses are the responsibility of the presenter.
- MSQC will offer three awards at the conference for best poster presentations:
- Student Research Award (for Medical/Graduate/Undergraduate Students)
- Early Career Investigator Award (for Residents/Fellows)
- Campbell Award (for Quality teams at participating hospitals, including SCQRs/Surgeon Champions)
Click here to submit your abstract. Abstract submission will run through September 2019.