MSQC Surgical Video Formative Feedback Program
MSQC has received grant funding to continue our Surgical Video Formative Feedback Program. With this additional funding, we hope to engage more surgeons performing minimally invasive colectomy and can offer incentive money and CME credits for participation!
We launching this 2-year formal program at the MSQC Conference.
Who should attend?
Surgeons who perform minimally invasive colectomy surgery,
- Share experiences and techniques and receive peer feedback
- Network with a surgical community from across the State of Michigan
- Participate in best-practice development.
- Approximately $1,000 per meeting, $250 per 30-60 minutes per interview
- CME credits for meeting attendance and performing online peer reviews
We are offering two workshop sessions at the conference:
- Surgical Formative Feedback Part I: Informational Kick-Off
- Surgical Formative Feedback Session: Part II – Group Video Review and Feedback Session
These workshops are free of charge, but do require pre-registration. (Registration for the full conference is not required, but highly encouraged!)