- This event has passed.
Hysterectomy Quality Improvement Workshop
May 17, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Meeting Slides and Other Documents
- AGENDA – MSQC Hysterectomy Quality Improvement Workshop – May 17, 2019
- Bishop – Welcome
- Morgan – Building a Care Pathway for High Value Care in Hysterectomy
- Skinner – Route of Hysterectomy – Clinical Implications
- Lim – The Era of ERAS – Enhanced Recovery and Hysterectomy
- Gebhart – Determining the Optimal Route of Hysterectomy for Benign Indications- a Clinical Decision Tree Algorithm
- Schmidt – Using Deliberate Practice to Maintain and Improve Surgical Skills
- Rupert – Developing Evidence-Based Hysterectomy Guidelines
- Prospective algorithm flowchart with exclusion criteria
The finalized Hysterectomy Care Pathway Template is available here.
To claim CME credit for this meeting, you will first need to create an account at the MiCME website if you do not have one already. Full details are available online here. Please contact MSQC Customer Support if you need any assistance.