MSQC Virtual Collaborative Meeting | December 8, 2023
December 8 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Planner: Michael Englesbe, MD, University of Michigan
Description: Our December 8, 2023, meeting will bring clinicians together to hear presentations on topics about optimizing post-surgical care, creating engagement to foster quality improvement, utilizing methods to enhance prototypes for outcome improvement, understand how living in a food desert correlates to post operative outcomes and how to best implement pre and postoperative smoking cessation.
After participation, attendees will be able to do the following:
- Apply ways in which MSQC & MBSC optimize post-surgical care
- Utilize MBSC best practices for creating engagement to foster quality improvement
- Optimize quality improvement intervention design to drive lasting improvements
- Utilize methods to enhance prototypes for outcome improvements
- Recognize the balance between top-down and bottom-up quality improvement strategies
- Illustrate how living in a food desert affects post-operative outcomes
- Implement pre and post operative best practices
Accreditation and Credit Designation Statement
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.