“The goal is to transform data into information and information into insight.”Carly Fiorina
Clinical Data Abstraction Resources
The dedicated efforts of the clinical data abstractor in collecting and reporting accurate information are regarded as critical to the MSQC’ s success because from the data emerges the impetus and inspiration for quality improvement endeavors to favorably affect patient outcomes. Reliable and valid data are ensured through initial and continuous training, data reliability audits and certification exams.
Frequently Used Links
- Submit Data Definition questions using this form
- Submit your request to edit locked cases using this form
- Please complete this form to register for new SCQR training or report a vacancy of the SCQR at your hospital.
- To change your contact information, change your hospital name, or add a physician to the workstation, please complete this form.
- 2023 MSQC Program Manual is available in the Workstation Resources
- MSQC Changelog: this is a running list of MSQC updates and communications
SCQR Newsletter: In Case you Missed it
Issue One – June 2022
Issue Two – August 2022
Issue Three – October 2022
Issue Four – February 2023
Issue Five – April 2023